expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We're Starting a Cleanse Tomorrow, and I'm Kinda Scared

Zach and I have decided to use the week between Christmas and the New Year as a "rest" week on the exercise front and a "clean up" week on the nutrition front. That means that Wednesday and Thursday are going to be Shakeology cleanse days. I'm scared.

I'm really fond of my food. I eat like clockwork at 7, 9, 12, 3, and 6. Here's what we'll be doing instead for the next two days:

 § 3 Shakeology shakes per day
§ 2 cups of green tea per day
§ 1 or 2 pieces of fruit per day (optional)
§ 1 salad for dinnercan include fish or poultry 
§ No dairy or extra sugars (this includes almond and soy milk)!
§ Drink 2 to 4 liters of water every day
§ Only use low-fat dressings, and go easy on the salt and/or pepper to taste
§ 2 snacks before/after any of the major meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
§  Fruit is optional, and it is discouraged 
§ Power-workout participants (those who are already super conditioned) are recommended the
                      higher numbers of calories
§ For maximum results, do NOT use additives
§ Dinner salad may include WHITE GRILLED PROTEIN—poultry or fish only 

I watched Zach do the cleanse a few months ago, and he did fine. But he's a better man than me.

I'll keep you posted on my progress. Since Zach is involved, you can bet there will be spreadsheets. 

Workout of the Day:
P90X One on One Volume 2: 100/30/20

No comments:

Post a Comment