expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today's Workout

This is a recovery week, so Zach and I choose light, maintenance workouts to help our muscles rest and recover from three weeks of tough stuff.

Today we did a routine called 100/30/20, and it's a workout that anyone with a jump rope and 40 minutes can do.

  • 100 jump ropes
  • 30 crunches
  • 20 push ups
Take the above set and repeat 8 times. Change up the type of crunches and push ups, and mix things up on the jump rope, too. Bounce on one leg, go fast, go slower, cross-overs, whatever floats your boat. 

This morning Zach suggested we substitute some pull ups for push ups; or, more accurately, he said why don't we do both pull ups and push ups in the set. I said no. Instead, I rotated either push ups or pull ups. And for the record, even though I got a dirty look for saying no, Zach only made it through three rounds of pull ups and push ups. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! It cracks me up and keeps me motivated! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete