expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Shakeology Cleanse Day 1: So Far, So Good

We're into the eighth hour of the cleanse, and things are going surprisingly well!

Zach and I woke up as per usual for our workout, which was yoga. We didn't want to choose a high-impact workout like Plyometrics or something that would cause us to burn a whole bunch of calories.

After the workout we weighed in, and then for breakfast we had a greenberry Shakeology.

For a snack at 9am we split one banana and had a cup of green tea.

For lunch: chocolate Shakeology.

Snack at 3pm: we split one apple, and had a cup of green tea.

So far I have...drank? drunk? drunken? Let's just say consumed 1 of the 2-4 liters they recommend that you drink while on the cleanse.

My stomach got a little grumbly before the 3:00 snack, but other than that I have felt fine. I had a little headache this morning, but that is on the list of things to expect. For dinner we'll have a spinach salad and 4 ounces of grilled chicken. We plan on using the third shake as a snack after dinner at about 8:00 so that I don't wake up hungry in the night. Well, that's the plan, at least.

**********
Workout of the Day:
P90X One on One, Volume 3: Yoga

As I mentioned on Facebook earlier today, I plan on creating a new type of yoga that is called "Screaming Toddler Yoga." If you can stay calm and collected the whole time, you are considered a master.

No comments:

Post a Comment