expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, July 29, 2011

The Cuter Duke

Right now Team Beachbody Coaches are participating in a Success Club Challenge -- I'll spare you the details except to say that guess who's team is currently running in second place?

I'll give you a hint...he used to drive this:


It's none other than John Schneider!


I won't pretend that I was some kind of Dukes of Hazzard aficionado growing up, but when you move to Texas and end up marrying a Texan, it's like, some kind of law that you have to catch those re-runs on TV Land. That's how I know that John Schneider is the cuter Duke brother, and since in real life he's a Team Beachbody Coach, he must be pretty smart, too. 

**********
Workout of the Day
Insanity: Asylum: Vertical Plyo

Last week Zach and I missed some workouts due to being out of town, so we made good on them yesterday and today. We did the Fit Test on the scheduled day so that we would be fresh. From the likes of how my legs feel right now, that was a good decision!

Since all the workouts are now completed, we did final measurements this morning, too. Zach and I are both pretty lean, so we weren't sure if we would see any measurable results. Here's what we found out:

Weight lost -- Susan: 3 lbs.  Zach: 3.8 lbs.
Body fat lost -- Susan: 3%   Zach: 5%
Waist -- Susan 0.5 inches lost   Zach: 0.75 inches lost
Hips -- Susan  0.4 inches lost   Zach: 1 inch lost
Thigh -- Susan 0.25 gained   Zach:  0.60 gained (we did A LOT of jumping!)

No comments:

Post a Comment