expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Nutrition Tip of the Week

March is National Nutrition Month.

It's also "Adopt a Rescued Guinea Pig Month," "Deep Vein Thrombosis Month," "National Umbrella Month," "Workplace Eye Health and Safety Month," and about 30 other random and bizarre observances month.

As I sit here typing this I've got an ice pack strapped to my back and I'm pretty bitter about it. I didn't do anything this weekend aside from stretching, but apparently even that is too much for my very cranky and pretentious lower back.

When I got up this morning I could barely put on my shoes without yelping and falling over, so I started up the ice/heat regimen that will probably last most of the day. I hate it.

I don't have much to say on the nutrition front, so I'm bringing you a message from someone who always lights up my day. Your pal and mine, Leandro Carvalho:


And because it's Monday, and because it's "International Mirth Month," here is a bonus Leandro video, wherein he uses the terms "Butt Master" and "Bodacious Booty."



Workout of the Day
"I don't think so," said my brat of a back. Chest and Back was on the schedule, but it was not to be. Instead, I took a moment to observe "Malignant Hypertension Awareness & Training Month." It's about time someone recognized all those poor sufferers of Malignant Hypertension. Whatever that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment