expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Check. It. OUT!

Last night Tony Horton stopped in Dallas for his Bring It! book tour. I was lucky enough to attend with some friends, and it was a great time!

The evening kicked off with a one-hour, UCML workout. That's "Upper" (push ups), "Cardio" (uh, jumping around and stuff), "Middle" (abs), and "Lower" (squats or lunges). It was a great workout, even though I am totally not used to exercise at 7:00 at night.

The highlight of the workout was when Tony wandered over to our part of the room, and I got a "Hey, how are you doing?" and a high five!

Then came the book signing. We were a little slow on the uptake, and had about 200 of the 300 attendees in front of us in the line. But it moved pretty quickly.

As people were getting their books signed, they'd tell Tony their stories of P90X success. Every few minutes he'd announce to the crowd, "80 pounds lost!" "65 pounds and nine inches lost from her waist!" It was great to see so many people who had successfully changed their lives for the better.

When I got to the front of the line, I told Tony that our book might have a little Black Bean and Yam chili on it since we made that recipe from the book the other night.

I hope I look that good when I'm 52!


No comments:

Post a Comment