expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ode to my razor



Oh Personal Touch razor, I got in '93
On the side of a lotion bottle, completely free

You've been with me through thick and thin
Your moisture strip feels so good on my skin

I've tried other razors, but come back in a flash
Cause other razors nick, scrape, or give me a rash

Your refills are cheap, to replace them it's quite easy
But on my last trip to Walmart, I admit I got queasy

Your refill space on the shelf was quite bare
Alone in the aisle, all I could do was stare

Does this mean our time has come to an end?
Must I find a new razor friend?

It made me despair...Schick is nothing but a menace!
I should have taken a page from Elaine Bennes

And stockpiled refills from the roof to the pits
Cause as razor blades go, you're as sponge-worthy as it gets.

***********

Workout of the Day
One on One: Fountain of Youth Yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment