expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Sally Field Moment

A little housekeeping this Thursday morning: observant readers might notice a little new button on the top left just below the title. It's a "Like" button for my snazzy new Smells Like Fitness Facebook page, which I created on my snow day this week.

It's a page for my Beachbody business, complete with an online store and contest page for Beachbody's corporate contests. I'll also be using the wall to post nutrition tips, videos, inspiration, and any other thing that floats my boat on any particular day.

If you're a Facebook user and reader of this blog, can you take a quick second and "Like" my page? My goal is to get 100 "Likes" this year...Not sure how I'm going to accomplish that quite yet, but I think it's important to put a goal out there. If you have friends who might enjoy a page devoted to nutrition and fitness, please pass it on!

***********

And now: EURO TRAINING!!!!



***********
Workout of the Day:
P90X Plus Kenpo Cardio

People, I did not want to work out today. At all. It was 16 degrees this morning, which means the shop where we work out was about 38. I've been staying up too late at night reading Unbroken, so I am tired. (By the way, you should read that book. It's an incredible story about an Olympic miler and WWII veteran who survived astonishing brutality in a Japanese POW camp.) But I slogged out there anyway and did the workout. And you know what? I did NOT bring it. I was completely wimpy and went about half speed.

I could have known how much I was not pushing myself if I had bothered to put my heart rate monitor on, but the prospect of strapping a freezing cold strap to my nice, warm chest that had just rolled out from underneath 14 pounds of blanket left me less than thrilled. So I didn't do it. I'll try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog Susan...it is usually my first read before I start checking emails in the morning to get me motivated for the rest of the day!

    --Mikayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mikayle! Also thanks for the "Like"...only 95 to go! :)

    ReplyDelete