expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Beachbody: Makin' you pretty inside and out!

And now for something I know absolutely nothing about: Skin Care!

So apparently Beachbody has this whole other side of its business that has to do with beauty products, and they have decided to allow Beachbody Coaches to sell the skin care line, which is called Derm Exclusive.

Full disclosure: Pretty much the only thing I do to my face is wash it with Olay Daily Facial pads and put some off-brand Olay moisturizer on afterward.

Super-duper full disclosure: you know what I do with those Olay Daily Facial pads? I cut them into fourths so the package will last longer! 


All that disclosure to say: I am no expert in skin care products.

Luckily I have a good friend and coach, Sandi, who DOES know something about skin care and is doing a 30-day trial so that she can give it her honest opinion. When she came to work out at our house the other day her skin was as smooth as a baby's bottom!

Cute, cute Minnie Driver is in the infomercial. Check out a clip!



Even in my limited expertise I know that skin care creams can be cuh-razey expensive, so I'm pleased to report that Derm Exclusive really does seem to be a good value. The whole system can be had for $39.95 per month. ($29 for coaches!)

Check out all you get here.

I'll keep y'all posted on Sandi's experience and will be back with a full review once she's completed a full month with Derm Exclusive.

**********
Workout of the Day
P90X2 Core
Guys, I'm kind of in a workout funk. I'm still doing them, but it's not with much enthusiasm. I've got a half marathon staring me in the face and I'm just not really looking forward to training for it! I need an attitude adjustment, most likely. After this week we're going to move into just two weeks of the third phase of P90X2, then a recovery week, then seven weeks of training leading up to the half. We're going to use Les Mills Pump three times a week and run the other three days a week, with one rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment