expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, July 23, 2012

Get fit FREE in July! (*ASTERISK*)

There is one week left in a special promotion that Beachbody rolled out earlier this summer.

It's the trial offer for challenge packs, a deal that lets you try out a challenge pack (fitness program and Shakeology) "free" for 30 days. The quotes cost you $14.95 in shipping.


I've been hesitant about promoting this offer for a couple reasons. For one (and look out, 'cause I'm about to go all Suze Orman on you):


DON'T SPEND MONEY ON SOMETHING YOU CAN'T AFFORD JUST BECAUSE IT'S OFFERED FOR "FREE!"

We all know that nothing in this life is free, right? If you buy a trial pack offer, you end up spending $14.95 MORE than you would if you bought the thing outright. All challenge packs have a 30-day money-back guarantee ANYWAY, so why spend the extra cash?

I know, I know, that's how most of this country operates, but I'm not down with it.


I'd rather see you save up (even if it takes a few months), and buy it when you have the money than jump on a limited-time "free" offer.

Secondly (and I'm saying this in muted, whispered tones), "Uh....what's to stop people from getting the trial pack offer, copying all the discs and pertinent nutrition info, and sending that puppy back to the company."  All Beachbody coaches battle rampant piracy and disc "sharing," and last I checked nobody's come up with an ironclad way to stop it. It would be nice if all people honored intellectual property, but sadly, they do not.

So, what I'm saying is: there is a trial offer going on right now. I don't recommend you take me up on it. Instead, join my new fitness challenge starting on August 6 by buying a challenge pack outright. It will save you money in the long run, you will still have the opportunity to send it back if you don't like it, but I'd bet money that you will like it. Particularly if you get the discs out of the case and put them in the DVD player. And then do the workouts! They work wonders.

****************
Workout of the Day
P90X2: Plyocide



No comments:

Post a Comment