expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Clean make-up brushes

Yesterday my Mom called me up to tell me that she saw my make-up brush cleaning pin on Pinterest and that she tried it out. Naturally, I had no idea what she was talking about since I pin things and never revisit them. But she told me that I definitely needed to try this out!

The pin was a cleaning solution for make-up brushes. It calls for 1 cup of hot water, one tablespoon of white vinegar and one tablespoon of liquid Dawn dish soap. 

Here are my results:

The brushes and the detergent before brush immersion.

The brushes while being cleaned.
Disgusting! And, awesome! While I'm really pleased how well this cleaning solution worked, I'm pretty disgusted that I've been running those filthy brushes on my face for, like, I don't know...three years? Five years now? I don't track these things.

This is the second time in as many days that I've used the vinegar and Dawn super cleaning solution, as I'm a super fan of the "Magic Shower Cleaning Solution" of hot vinegar and Dawn (see more here).

Try this out! It's fast, easy, and you probably have all the tools already in your house to give your make-up brushes a good cleaning. Your pores will thank you!

********
Workout of the Day
Insanity Pure Cardio

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!


No comments:

Post a Comment