expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Leandro

Leandro! How have you been? It's been way too long since I checked in with you. What have you been up to? Do you have a tip for us about how to jump start weight loss? Well, let's hear it!


Oh man, I could listen to that guy talk all day long. Notice how you think you'd pronounce his last name Kar-vall-ho, but according to Leandro it's: "Kar-hal-val-ya-ho." Cracks me up every time.

And it's not tur-key, it's "tuh-chey." (Random aside: I had a foreign exchange student friend in high school who pronounced turkey the same way...my brother and I still pronounce it like that each Thanksgiving. It's one of my favorite things about Thanksgiving, actually. That, and getting to break out my frighteningly realistic turkey gobble.)

Happy Friday, everyone!

**********
Workout of the Day
P90X One on One, Vol. 3: Back and Base
This one made me light-headed today. Zach and I just finished week three of our P90X2 Prep Course using One on One Volume 3. Next week will be recovery, and then we'll move on to the "B" week schedule. And none too soon, because I was NOT liking the Monday Chest, Back, and Balls routine. Too bad Base and Back isn't going away, too...it's the one that sticks around throughout the whole three months, just like P90X Legs & Back.






No comments:

Post a Comment